Home / FAQs
1. What is care4parents (C4P)?
Care4parents is a healthcare assistance provider to elders in India having their kids living in some other cities or especially overseas. The program aims to provide end-to-end preventive and assistive healthcare support and services to the elderly at their home-comfort, using a digital platform combining telemedicine and digital health records.
2. What are the benefits of C4P?
- At C4P, we provide family like personnel and doctors who are in regular touch with your elderly parents and carry out the required tests and record them on the digital platform
- Monitor, intervene and actively participate in decisions for the wellbeing of your parents in India
- Stay connected & informed through our digital platform & healthcare helpline number
- Stay relaxed while your parents’ health is taken care of by professionals.
- Dedicated C4P Healthcare Manager
- Fast-track service at Hospitals (We take care of Paperwork, Payments & Administrative Formalities)
- Choose the best doctors & healthcare services from the top Hospitals & Healthcare Service Providers across India – sitting at home.
3. Who should subscribe for C4P’s Services ?
People who live abroad or in some other city in India and have elderly parents in India who need to be taken care of can subscribe to Care4Parents’ services.
4. What are the services offered by C4P?
C4P offers different packages for a kid to subscribe their parents individually as per their needs. The packages details can be found here.
Our services include:
- Monthly tracking of vital parameters such as Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, SpO2, temperature, ECG
- Personalized Health Calendars
- Digital Access to all the medical records
- On-request Value-Added Services-
- Blood Investigations
- Medicine Delivery
- Homecare Nurse
- Physiotherapy Sessions
- Specialist Doctor Consultations - physical visit/remote (as per the requirement)
5. What are the geographical areas of operation?
C4P is operating pan India.
6. What services are not covered by C4P?
C4P only provides preventive and assistive healthcare services, with access to best medical care for elderly living in India without the hassle of calling, taking an appointment, reaching the hospital, filling forms etc. We act as the bridge between the service giver and the customer in cases of services like home care, physiotherapy, specific medical care required for terminally ill etc.
7. How do I enroll for a membership?
8. How do I check or track my parent’s health status?
The data and reports will be updated regularly on our user friendly digital platform which can be accessed at https://portal.care4parents.in/auth/login
9. What is Digital Platform?
Digital Platform is an intuitive portal for kids living in some other cities or abroad and wishes to track their parent’s health from miles away. Check the video below to get an overview of C4P Digital Platform-
10. Can you help if my parents require extra visits or any services apart from what is covered in the package?
C4P provides some Value Added services (on request services) which can be availed of, through our website or through the digital platform (existing customers). Following are some of such services for your kind reference -
- Homecare Nursing
- Medicine Delivery
- Specialist Consultations
However, the costs are not included in the package and will have to be paid for separately.
11. If my parents have not utilized any services in a year, can we carry forward it at the time of renewal?
Apologies, but we are unable to carry forward any unused services into the next year. We encourage the parent(s) to completely use the facilities within the stipulated period.
12. Can I transfer the unused services of one parent to another?
Apologies, but we are unable to transfer any unused services of one parent to another. We encourage the parent(s) to completely use the facilities within the stipulated period.
13. Can the services be paused, while they are travelling outside India?
We understand that some parents may spend good amounts of time with their children out of India and hence, may not be able to follow the schedule laid out in the package. C4P will ensure that all the services are utilized, keeping in mind the travel plans, if any. However, we are unable to pause and restart the service.
14. How does C4P maintain confidentiality of my parent’s data?
C4P technical team is constantly working to ensure that the confidentiality of data is maintained at all times. At C4P, we understand that Socio- demographic information and medical records are vital documents and these documents will only be accessed by C4P management and will be used for the intended purpose only. Documents will not be shared with third parties and individuals who are not associated with the program, unless specifically requested by the customer.
15. How can C4P help in case of an emergency?
At C4P, we understand that emergencies can happen anytime. And that is the time when every minute is crucial. Hence, it is advisable that your parents contact the desired hospital’s emergency immediately (number kept at speed dial). Simultaneously, they can contact C4P helpline or the C4P Managers directly who will assist in shifting/ admission and other requirements at the hospital. The payment will have to be made directly to the hospital.
16. Does C4P provide homecare services?
Yes, C4P can arrange for homecare services like nursing, physiotherapy etc. through our pan-India tie ups with best healthcare providers. However, the costs are not included in the package and will have to be paid separately each time.
17. How often does the doctor visit?
The number of doctor visits will depend on the subscription package taken. For example, a doctor will make 12 visits during the course of the annual service period.
18. Who all can access the Test results and health records of my parents?
Important documents like Test reports, Health records and other personal information can be accessed only by the subscriber and C4P personnel for the intended purpose.
19. Can I cancel my subscription to C4P’S service at any time?
Yes, you may opt to cancel the subscription at any time. However, whether the charges for the remaining period will be refundable or not, will depend on a case-to-case basis.
20. Is the money refundable in case of cancellation?
You may opt to cancel the subscription at any time. However, whether the charges for the remaining period will be refundable or not, will depend on a case-to-case basis.
21. How to access the diagnostic test results and health records of my parents?
You can view the health records and diagnostic test results of your parents anytime and anywhere through our digital platform.
22. How do I know my parents are in safe hands?
At C4P, we have trained and qualified medical professionals with prior experience, who are dedicated to serving elderly parents because we understand that with old age, your parents require constant care and assistance with every healthcare requirement, big or small.
The team and advisors of C4P have combined experience of more than 20 years each in Healthcare Management and Technology. This gives us a unique advantage to be able to well understand the needs and requirements of the user while being well versed with the overall machinery of Healthcare Institutes; and then integrate that learning with a state-of-the-art technological platform to enable digital on-boarding, digital appointments and record keeping among others.